For 18 ages and above only.
DAY 1: BASIC CLASS 9AM-6PM
Basics of woodworking, safety, introduction on the proper use and purpose of each power tool to be used.
Topics about wood, pros, cons & characteristics of solid wood and plywood
Cutting, Assembly, Sanding
Basic class is a prerequisite to advanced classes.
DAY 2 FURNITURE MAKING CLASS: 9AM-6PM
– Project can be a stool or side table
– mill their own rough lumber to specific final dimensions.
– apply slightly advanced joinery
– use Biscuit jointer/ jointer/ thickness planer
– apply natural finish, eg. beeswax
– embark in intermediate woodworking techniques such as wood legs tapering and beveled cut joinery
Regular pricing applies if NOT bundled